Thursday, September 08, 2016

Problem solved


I bought a seven guitar guitar stand from a nice bloke in China to hold at least seven of the numerous guitars I'm either putting together for future sale or actually using in order to play for (some kind of weird) pleasure. It was relatively easy to assemble and even easier to stand the guitars up in, all at a peculiar angle. It does however take up a bit more floor space than I has imagined. Imagine that. Perhaps it's better to consider it as a piece of furniture that can be moved around as required rather than as a permanent storage unit stuck in one set lace. Of course if I got up of my arse, got my up-cycled guitar shop started properly I might well sell some of these and thereby solve the problem. That is of course both overly optimistic and completely unrealistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment