Thursday, January 21, 2016

Asleep at the wheel


You know that feeling you get when driving when you zone out and carry on driving but you're not really aware of where you're going. You're on some aware but disconnected driving autopilot of the brain. After a few minutes you snap out of this, can't quite recall how you got where you are and resume driving in a much more conscious state, you think. So to counteract this I've taken to making up songs based on the number plate of the car in front. There's a strong, random element of nonsense here. It's important that there is a car there and that you are not too close to it. Here's tonight's effort, played in D but likely to be better in F#.

Slo Jamu
I want to be with you
I know you want me too
Slo Jamu

Slo Jamu
This place you're going too
I think I'll pass straight through
Slo Jamu

Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment