Thursday, April 30, 2015

Hard Labour




Well it is going to be hard for Labour in Scotland next Thursday if the non-scientific polls and pseudo experts are to be believed.  I had my own painful version tonight moving numerous heavy stores that once formed the fabric of the house.  The work made me think of the Egyptian slaves and the folks who built Blackness Castle, god they had it tough. No gloves or goggles either, just blood, spit and a slap on the back with a willow branch. Anyway I moved a few and then, aching in all the customary places supped a pint of best. Phew. By the way I passionately hate the Sun newspaper in all its UK warped forms and I'm embarrassed to hear it's Scotland's favourite read. No wonder we're regularly screwed by the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment