Sunday, January 26, 2014

Gruffalo Puppet


Nothing particularly profound to share today, too tired from late nights and driving and too aware that the principal of Catch 22 is there everywhere in life; just waiting to pounce. Rather than struggling with any of that I've resigned myself to learning the delicate and soulful operation of a Gruffalo puppet. Far more worthwhile than any inner musing, reflection or the over thinking of the inevitable; nobody learns anything from experience. On a lighter note I've finally picked the three Kevin Ayres songs I want to be played at my funeral or at some similar and almost sombre time in the future.

P.S. If you feel bloated and like a floating bloater after a small fish supper how might you feel after a special fish supper. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment