Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Searching for the stone


I stumbled upon the second marker stone which is in fact, as you see by the inscription the first stone. Almost in it's rightful place,  down there by the high water mark. I'm now thinking that despite my on/off eccentric love affair with maps I can't actually read them. A bit of a wake up call I suppose but it's near to  the truth. What I see and what I interpret from the map does not reflect the contents of the map or so it would appear. Now there are only two more stones to find and we can then defeat the evil Calif, free the children from their servitude, redeem the holy scriptures  and restore the water supply to the people of the village. It's all coming together nicely. I now need to apply some fresh Cherry Blossom to my bull whip.

No comments:

Post a Comment