Monday, February 01, 2010

Ambient sausage rolls

Improvised bird feeders

I am not worried about wasting time though nobody has ever accused me of doing it. It is just a deep feeling I get every so often and then deny. Then I heard, in an inspirational message about a labeling error that had resulted in the Coop selling ambient sausage rolls to innocent members of the public and miscellaneous passers by. Food fit for the gods by any standards.

I think it was the young but very wise Gary (Tank Commander- my brackets and those of no one else), who described a secret sausage roll recipe thus: a sausage wrapped up in pastry and baked. Bake that and eat that irritating, self important, TV school dinner cooks and twats Gordon Ramsay, Jamie Oliver, Gary Rhodes etc. etc.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:41 AM

    Not sure why Co-op are blaming a labelling "error". Ambient food just means it's to be stored and served at room temperature. Of course that's not such a good tabloid story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Served and stored at room temperature? Unlikely, defender of the mighty Coop.

    ReplyDelete